It’s very important that we re-learn the art of resting and relaxing. Not only does it help prevent the onset of many illnesses that develop through chronic tension and worrying; it allows us to clear our minds, focus, and find creative solutions to problems.
Thich Nhat Hanh
Learn how to cope with stress through the power of mindfulness
Why is mindfulness is so popular today?
1) Because of the vast amount of medical and scientific research that backs it up, giving credibility to the practice in the eyes of all clear-thinking people.
2) Because more and more people are at a loss to know how to cope with the stress caused by the increasing complexity of modern life.
3) Because it offers a drug-free solution to the immense daily stress just about everyone is now experiencing to some degree.
4) Because it can help alleviate the epidemic of stress-related physical and psychological illnesses spreading like a plague across all industrialised nations.
5) Because most people experiencing stress do not want to go to a therapist or counsellor as they do not feel broken but only in need of guidance in applying some practical methods to get their life back on track.
6) Because mindfulness is the most practical solution there is to reducing stress overload and psychological overwhelm, and staying calm under pressure.
7) Because mindfulness practice is a socially acceptable topic of conversation and hence awareness of its benefits is spreading rapidly through word-of-mouth.
Practical Mindfulness is …
- A unique approach to the ancient practice of mindfulness that fills in the gaps so often found in Westernised teachings.
- A Heartfulness approach as advocated by the founder of modern mindfulness, Jon Kabat-Zinn.
- Devoid of all religious and spiritual beliefs, and therefore is accessible to everyone.
- Presented without Sanskrit words or imported Asian cultural practices, and hence is easily understood by all.
- Can be seamlessly integrated with any existing religious, spiritual, or psychological practices.
- Suitable for everyday life, the boardroom, and the bedroom!
Perhaps the biggest problem of all for almost everyone is that of not being happy and feeling fulfilled. If this is you, you have come to the right place because mindfulness is the most effective way to increase your feelings of happiness and fulfilment.
As the name suggests, Practical Mindfulness offers you practical applications of mindfulness –not “thinking about” or “talking about” mindfulness.
Mindfulness has been scientifically and medically validated to be effective through over 30 years of research. It is an inquiry into reality and truth, not a new-age fantasy or magical thinking – which you can prove for yourself through your direct perception and experience.
- You will not have to re-hash your past.
- You will not have to bring up of emotions you would rather not feel again.
- You will not have to “bare your emotional soul”.
- You can keep your intimate personal memories private within your own mind.
- We will work from Now to create your New future.
If you are interested in reducing your stress or getting “unstuck” please get in touch for an informal conversation
International callers: 0044 117 968 3130
UK callers phone: 0117 968 3130 (Bristol)
I look forward to our conversation.